"OVERALL IT WAS an A+!"
- RLSC 2016 Attendee Feedback
The 2016 RLSC Education Conference has come and gone but the positive impact will be felt by those that attended for the entire year. Some of the highlights from this year’s conference include:
- The ARROW VRC Tour – gave attendees a 21st Century ‘standard’ for customer service focused operations and return center organization!
- Our Keynote, Dr. Steven Carnovale – challenged attendees to leverage reverse logistics data to create powerful analytics to drive visibility and continuous improvement!
- Our Speakers – gave us insight and information in areas such as Sustainability, Logistics in China, Re-Commerce, Returns and Brand Loyalty, Global Sustainability, Non-Profits as Solution Providers, and More!
- The Private Meeting Rooms – gave Wal-Mart, Best Buy, The Home Depot, Amazon and others the opportunity to schedule productive meetings with service providers!
- The “Capture that Thought” Panel – was a great capstone to the conference where attendees could vent their lingering questions to a power panel from retail, manufacturing, and academia!
- And the Networking – over 130 dedicated reverse logistics professionals from retail, manufacturing, service providers, consultants, and academics gave every attendee the opportunity to expand their professional network and set meetings for later in the year!
Join Us for RLSC 2017 at the Hilton Dallas/Rockwall Lakefront Hotel
on March 6, 7, and 8 2017!
If you have any questions, want to explore speaking, membership sponsorship, or just want to leave your contact information so we keep you in the loop, you can use our comments form to contact us or please feel free to call or email me directly!
Many Happy Returns,
|• Acer America Corp.||• Dell||• PPG Industries|
|• Academy Sports||• Hewlett-Packard||• Publix|
|• Alcatel-Lucent USA||• The Home Depot||• Samsung|
|• Amazon.com||• Intel||• Seagate Technology|
|• American Eagle Outfitters||• JVC America||• Sears Holding|
|• Anheuser-Busch||• Kellogg||• Sony|
|• AT&T||• Kimberly-Clark||• SUN Microsystems|
|• Audiovox||• LG Electronics||• Target Corporation|
|• AutoZone||• Lenovo||• Toyota|
|• Bayer||• Microsoft||• Unilever|
|• Bed Bath & Beyond||• Nokia||• Walgreens Corp|
|• Best Buy||• Oracle||• Wal-Mart|
|• BJ’s Wholesale Club||• Overstock||• Whirlpool|
|• Canadian Tire||• Pep Boys||• Xerox|
|• Chrysler LLC||• PepsiCo||• Zappos|
|• Del Monte||• Philips||• Abercrombie & Fitch Co.|