The Reverse Logistics and Sustainability Counsel (RLSC) is an industry trade association dedicated to all aspects of reverse logistics and sustainability. Our membership includes:
- Third-Party Logistics Providers (3PLs)
- Secondary Market and Asset Recovery Specialists
- Reverse Logistics and Supply Chain Consultants
- Faculty and Academic Leaders
Members get an ROI on the cost of joining RLSC in 5 ways:
- Members can post press releases, white papers, blogs, and articles that highlight their services and solutions.
- Members can present webinars and possibly speak at RLSC’s annual conference, scheduled for Jan 22-24, 2014 in Atlanta GA.
- Members get full access to RLSC’s Membership Directory to find decision makers from prospective retail and manufacturing customers.
- Member can post and/or respond to RFPs, jobs, and internships.
There is no additional cost for any of these services. Check out RLSC's Board of Advisors, and you will see we have the industry thought leaders from retail, manufacturing, academia and service sectors working to build a first class council.
We stand ready to help you in any way we can.
Please feel free to contact us directly at:
firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-953-6421
email@example.com or 412-888-9401
|• Abercrombie & Fitch Co.||• Dell||• PPG Industries|
|• Academy Sports||• Hewlett-Packard||• Publix|
|• Alcatel-Lucent USA||• The Home Depot||• Samsung|
|• Amazon.com||• Intel||• Seagate Technology|
|• American Eagle Outfitters||• JVC America||• Sears Holding|
|• Anheuser-Busch||• Kellogg||• Sony|
|• AT&T||• Kimberly-Clark||• SUN Microsystems|
|• Audiovox||• LG Electronics||• Target Corporation|
|• AutoZone||• Lenovo||• Toyota|
|• Bayer||• Microsoft||• Unilever|
|• Bed Bath & Beyond||• Nokia||• Walgreens Corp|
|• Best Buy||• Oracle||• Wal-Mart|
|• BJ’s Wholesale Club||• Overstock||• Whirlpool|
|• Canadian Tire||• Pep Boys||• Xerox|
|• Chrysler LLC||• PepsiCo||• Zappos|
|• Del Monte||• Philips|